The Commercial Checking Accounts of The First National Bank of Park Falls follow these service charges:
- A maintenance charge of $10.00 per month
- $0.25 per check/debit
- $0.10 credit per each $100.00 average available balance
- Checks deposited to your account that are charged back will be service charged $20.00 per check.
- Overdrafts are as follows: $30.00 per check if we pay the item - $25.00 per check if we do not pay the item
- Rolled coin charge may apply
We have a product called E-Corp. This is our Commercial Internet Banking product that can offer many financial solutions for your business. Here are some of the highlights E-Corp can offer:
- Summary - The summary displays a list of all accounts associated with your corporate access ID and password.
- Account Inquiry - The account inquiry provides all the pertinent information needed for up-to-the-minute decision making.
- Account List - All your corporate accounts are conveniently listed in your account list.
- Funds Management Transfer List - The funds transfer list conveniently provides a list of all an employees pre-defined fund transfers associated to designated corporate accounts.
- Funds Management Transfers Issued - You can view a list of all fund transfers issued by selecting transfers issued.
- File Management - The file transfer list conveniently displays all of your designated file transfers (i.e. Payroll Files, Direct Deposit Files).
- Administration - Several ways to designate employees level of security and access levels.
- Balances - The balance tab provides quick access for balance information.
- Transactions - The transactions tab provides a detailed view of transactions. You can search for specific transaction research. You can search and view specific images using the check amount and number.
- Stop Payments - Can issue stop payments, see a list of all stop payments, and search for active stop payments.
- Merchant Capture - Ability to deposit checks from your business location.
To gain access to our E-Corp product , please contact the First National Bank of Park Falls and an E-Corp Internet Banking Specialist will be happy to set up your business. Your access ID and password will be established at that time to use with our new product.