Variable Retirement Account
- Rate Information - Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate change - We may change the interest rate on your account quarterly.
- Determination of rate - The interest rate on your account is based on the 3-year Treasury Bill. Please ask us for the current rate on this account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency - Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Minimum balance to open the account - You must deposit $1,000.00 to open this account.
- Daily balance computation method - We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits - Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (i.e. checks).
- Transaction limitations: Transfers from a Variable Individual Retirement account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
Terms & Conditions
Electronic Transfer Rules
Funds Availability Rules